Below is a list of events and guest talks organised by eTRAP.
- TRACER tutorial at DATeCH 2017 Conference (30 May, Göttingen).
- TRACER tutorial at Sixth AIUCD Annual Conference in collaboration with the Digital Scholarly Editions Initial Training Network (DiXiT) (23-24 January, Roma).
- Simone Ponzetto, Hiram Kümper, Federico Nanni (University of Mannheim) on “Beyond Word Clouds: Combining Entities and Topics for Fine-Grained Analyses of Historical Texts” (25 August, Göttingen).
- TRACER tutorial at Fifth AIUCD Annual Conference (6-7 September, Venezia).
- TRACER tutorial at Digital Humanities 2016 (11 July, Kraków).
- TRACER workshop (24 February, Galway).
- Text Reuse Workshop at Digital Humanities Estonia 2015 (19-21.10, Tartu).
- Text Reuse Hackathon at Arabic Pasts: Histories and Historiography 2015 (25-26.09, London).
- Digital Humanities Hackathon on Text Reuse “Don’t leave your data problems at home!” (27-31.07, Göttingen).
A selection of pictures from all events can be viewed over at our Gallery page.